Read an article about Ken in Rock & Ice magazine by Chad Hussey

You can drop a line at a SuperTopo forum or send to Olga to publish to this blog

Friday, November 27, 2009

Larry Krutko

There are times in your life when you are fortunate to cross paths with someone whose personality just seems to mesh well with your own and you find yourselves becoming close friends. I can't recall the first time that I met Ken, but I soon noticed that I found myself seeking him out when I was looking for someone to go climbing or hiking with. We shared many times together, a couple of climbing trips out West, hiking the 100 mile wilderness, and countless days of ice and rock climbing here in New England and the Adirondacks. I always enjoyed Ken's company and his great sense of humor. He put together some of the best climbing trips that I have ever had the privilege to take part in. He was a great friend that I will really miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment