Read an article about Ken in Rock & Ice magazine by Chad Hussey

You can drop a line at a SuperTopo forum or send to Olga to publish to this blog

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Natasha Piskunova

I have been knowing Ken not for many years. I started climbing with the group 5 years ago and was fortuned to find a lot of great friends. Ken was one of them. He was very special. He had a big heart and bright personality. He was the most altruistic person I have ever known. My husband and my daughter are still talking about that time when Ken helped me to take them for climbing in Rumney. It was a little longer than year ago when Ken was not in the best physical shape,he was already sick. He gave his time and energy to my family and was happy to see them smiling and excited. Ken cooked two breakfasts for all 25+ CCMers, he was up at 5am and served everyone. I can tell many stories about Ken , how he was kind and generous to his friends. Ken was always thinking about people first and himself last.

He was too young, it was a wrong time for him to go. It is a terrible loss not only for his family but for all his friends. Ken was better and bigger than all of us.

Dear Ken, thank you so much for everything what I learned from you, for every moment which I was lucky to share with you. You will be always with me in my heart and my memory. I cannot stop crying.

LOVE, Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment